CIEE Liberal Arts Program in Ferrera, Italy
Spend a semester or year improving your Italian language skills and knowledge of contemporary and historical Italy in one of its most beautiful Renaissance towns. Whether you're an intermediate- or advanced-level Italian student, our Liberal Arts program in Ferrara offers intensive coursework, homestay options, and cultural activities that will provide you with a challenging and truly immersive international experience.
Study abroad in Ferrara and you'll:
- Take part in a highly effective and innovative Italian language program for intermediate- to advanced-level language students
- Speak Italian every day in a true Italian environment
- Visit local festivals, art museums, and cathedrals; and join in group dinners
- Get to know nearby cities such as Florence, Ravenna, Bologna, Siena, Venice, Verona, and Padua
- Enroll in university courses and study alongside Italians if you have advanced language skills
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.