CET Florence is for academically-minded students who want it all from their time abroad. You'll take Italian language and electives in a wide variety of fields. Check something off for your major or try something new that could only be studied in Italy. You'll visit Rome as a group, and travel independently on the weekends. This program gives you the solid academic experience you need in study abroad plus the freedom to explore Italy and the rest of Europe.
Study in Florence. Your Dream Semester Starts Now.
Visit the CET website to apply and learn more about this program
- Electives in: business, economics, history, film, history of art, international relations, Italian studies, political science, psychology, sociology, studio art
- Monday to Thursday classes to allow for weekend travel
- Downtown apartments or homestay
- Group travel to Rome and Tivoli
- Open to students from all schools
- No language prerequisite--open to beginner through high-intermediate Italian language levels